It's such a wonderful thing to see your children being loved by your family. They get to feel loved from all of their aunts and uncles and grandparents. I mean I know I love them with all my heart but it is an awesome thing for them to be able to sit in auntie's lap while she reads them a book or throw a ball around with uncle. It's just extra lovin'. Not only that but it's beneficial for me. I don't know if all of you mom's can relate, but it can be a very stressful thing to constantly be worrying about your children and the burden be solely on you. I mean don't get me wrong, daddy helps, but even then you get these horrible images in your head of things that could possibly go wrong. You see your child with a pencil and you're mind goes straight to what would happen if they were to fall down with that pencil in their hand. Grrr it's so nervewrecking, it helps to have other people around and lend an extra eye and an extra hand.

Don't ever take family for granted, whether they are related by birth or by law, cherish them because they are a very important part of your child's life.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment