So ok, all you mommy bloggers out there. I just read this article about how blogging is so "2004" and the new thing we should all do is just stick with our 'twitter'-ing or whatever you would call it, and facebook. Wow. How ridiculous. Obviously this was written by some guy who doesn't care much about anyone else's full opinion, but only what can fit into the whole 140 character limit. Well, all I have to say is that if you have come by this article, in Wired magazine by the way, do not be discouraged bloggers! Do not stop blogging because I know there are many more like me out there who sometimes like to hear another person's story and connect someway with them through their blog.

I am new to blogging and I am not on here to make money but to use this site as a resource to all my fellow mommies, to share things I have come across in my free time and to post all those resources here for everyone to share. Thank you.
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. HeARTworks Says:

    You have a very nice blog and I'm so happy to have come across it!


Post a Comment