So here's one of the patterns i found and guess how much I paid.....50 cents! Yep I went to the thrift shop on the corner to see if by any chance they sold fabric and sure enough they do sell scraps by the bags...AND they had a box full of vintage sewing patterns. I bought 4 (ONLY) because i was just browsing not buying that day ~~low on cash~~ lol---but still I'm going back on friday (Payday)~~wooooohooo!

here's where I am so far...

granted I made a few changes to it since i'm only a beginner...

Here's some more stuff I've been working on:







2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    that is 2 cute! very nice...

    i just love thrifting and I think it's been long enough since my last excursion..time to go at it again...
    ciao


  2. Jen Says:

    Yeah...do u have an ARC thrift shop where u live? That is where i found the patterns. I'm definitely going back! I love thrifting too!


Post a Comment